Wanting to make more gains in your fitness, but maybe feeling a little beat up from the daily WODs? Try our new summer sessions that focus on stability and mobility to improve performance. We’re dialing back the intensity a bit and spending more time on unilateral muscular stability, balance, coordination and mobility. Perfect for anyone who’s CrossFit workouts are limited by any one or more of those elements (that’s nearly everyone over 30 years old).
The Sessions:6 Strength & Stability Sessions are here to help!
Join us Tuesdays & Thursdays at 12:15pm or 6:00pm for one-hour, coach led, training sessions that focus on developing and maintaining strength, stability, and mobility to keep them happy, healthy and moving at their best all summer long. Training sessions are designed to compliment your CrossFit training and help you improve.
Address your Limiters to make more Gainz!
Training Sessions Include:
- Dynamic Warm-Ups to get your body moving through full range of motion
- Plyometric Drills & Exercises to improve muscle elasticity and quickness/agility
- Strength movements focusing on the posterior chain to offset our seated/hunched over modern lifestyle, and “push-pull” movements for the upper body
- Core stability exercises to improve postural alignment and support the low back, hips and shoulders
- and the BEST part… Focused stretching at the end to maintain/improve mobility through all the major joints
- Days: Every Tuesday & Thursday, June through August
- Times: 12:15pm to 1:15pm & 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Experience Needed: None. Modifiable to all experience levels
- Cost: Punchcard or Monthly Membership Options…
- Included with your S:6 CrossFit membership! Membership Options
- $160 for a 10-punch Punchcard (also redeemable for other S:6 CrossFit sessions)
- $85 per month, Strength & Stability Sessions ONLY